Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yeah...I know... (SORRY I WROTE TOO MUCH)




So I am reading this book about young entrepreneur's and how they all have made very successful business and I was reading one of them that had said roughly "having a blog or youtube page isn't going to get alot of traffic if you don't update it on a regular basis."

Yeah....I've been kind of bad at that. I could say I have a good excuse but I don't. I actually have lots of stuff to share and its both animation and design work. I've been doing lots of animation work like Motion Graphics, titling, and even Flash Animation. Currently I'm working on a iPod game, doing some design work and creating animations. When its all finished I'll put what I have done up here and give you a link to my website so you can view the cools animation on a Flash file I am going to make for them.

And if those of you that didn't know or I never even mention it, this month will be my 7 month working at a Pacific Communications in Costa Mesa, yay! I do motion graphics, animation, and video and sound editing there for lots of medical products. Anyway, I actually had the opportunity to do some illustration work there! I did some illustrations/caricatures of some of the companies higher ups. So I have attached......actual art. Note that the tug boat guy is not my full design. What I had done was take a stock image given to me (the boat, character, water), switch the head out for the person I did the caricature of, edited the image, cutting out the boat and water, doing some color changes, and BAM! you have what you see below. Then I have two versions of the same drawing, one is holding a martini and the other some type of non-alcholoic beverage. I want to give a close up of the hand cause I think that was my most favorite part to draw.

To be honest I hadn't drawn in a while and these were the first fully rendered drawings I had done in months. They have there ups and downs but I'm really glad I was able to draw. Hopefully I will be able to post more drawings in the next couple weeks (some of my own and some of actual work), however, if I don't I do actually have lots of old drawings I never posted online that I might put up, mostly as a filler and for me to type.

Ok I've talk to long, hope you enjoy and for those who read this blog (or did) feel free to shoot me a message any time to talk or say something and for your future clients of mine out there......I vary much appreciate you taking your time to view my collection work and glad you have stumbled upon the thoughts and visuals of Anthony Garcia.

Antastic...OUT!

No comments: