Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No art update but some animation update!


Hello out there!

Yeah I know....no artwork but I do have a good excuse for not having any on here for a while. Recently I was hired as a contracted to work at this company, Pacific Communication doing Motion Graphics and Photoshop work. Which is great because I now can have some more commercial pieces in my Motion Graphic reel.

But don't fear followers! I am writing the script for the short 'The Boonies' you have been seeing here for the last couple of post. I have always had the idea in my head but know I need to write it down so I can start making some storyboards too. Hope this post keeps informed about what Mr. Anthony Garcia is doing and that everything is good on everyone else side. Until next time!

Antastic

No comments: