Friday, August 13, 2010

So The Van....

I am having trouble drawing the interior to The Van because I do not usually drawing interiors or places that much...

So! What I plan to do in the mean time is draw up some zombies for the story and hold back on drawing the interior shots until I am more comfortable drawing those type of images. However, do not think I will just stop and not even try to draw that kind of stuff! Hopefully I can talk to my dear friend Humberto to help me out with the design and look of those places cause I know he can come up with some crazy stuff.

In the mean time I am working on a couple projects for Motion Graphics and Flash Animation so my time is take up during most of the day and that leaves the night for me to draw! Look out for some zombies later on then!

Antastic

No comments: