Friday, June 17, 2011

Kids Toy Escape...its for the kids....*UPDATE*




Why yes....another app I did artwork for. Designed for the young folks out there who have parents that let there little ones play with there iPhones and iPads! I'm attaching the art sheet for the game which includes each character and background with in the game. The great thing about this game is there are NO in app purchases, all the characters are unlocked and I think for $.99 on both devices...if I am not mistaken. Anyway take a look at the art, the game, and of course Reverend Lovejoys wife always thinking about the kids ( and hope you all know that I own no copyright to The Simpson image or any trademark :) )

FYI...to search for the game on your iThingy just type in "Kids Toy Escape" in the search engine. Enjoy!

UPDATE:

iPad
iPhone

Antastic!

No comments: