Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello Again!



So I haven't posted oh in the last...2 to 3 months and that is a my bad. I have been drawing so don't worry about that and today I would like to share with you 2 caricatures of Jack Black and Taylor Swift. I always enjoyed drawing caricatures so I'm going to get back into it and see where I can go from there.

Also, I have two projects I'm trying to get started. One of them being Oddballs and the other being Code Name: The Shit (working title but it has the word shit in it so you know its badass!). Anyway, I'm going to attempt to post my work either every week or every other week cause I see so many people posting on their blogs that I feel I need to step up and do the same.

Ok then, Antman is out!

1 comment:

Wayne B. Medina said...

hahaha very nice indeed sir! i look forward to the updates man. oh and i've been meaning to link ya to my blog...i'll do it now heh. take it easy man